Thursday, April 23, 2009

Assessing Assessments

I don't believe my book is scholarly enough. It was written by credible doctors, yet the subject of the book may be a little inappropriate. Indeed it gets my point out in a way, but i'd have to tweak it in a way that the reader would understand why i chose that source. It's a little difficult to find a book that would easily relate to my thesis. The only other book i could think of to support my thesis would be a dictionary or a thesaurus of some sort.

I think i have assessed my resources pretty well but they all still need work. I need to tweak them down to the point that it makes perfect sense of why i chose them, and how it helps my argument. I also think i need more because i don't have enough information for my claim to be accurate. My claim is obvious to any person that has experience with technology, yet writing down on a piece of paper would be difficult without more assessments.


No comments:

Post a Comment